We are pleased to advise the introduction of electronic statements (e-statements) to be availed to all our customers by email in lieu of hard copies sent by post or courier..
With e-statements you will be afforded the choice of printing the statements or archiving it in soft form for future use.
E-statements are safe, simple and represent an environmentally friendly (green) way to view transactions transactions, check your cheque images and other details on your account. Embracing e-statements will minimise the negative impact paper statements have had on the environment, through the reduction of carbon footprint.
The e-statement has the following key features
- Simple- update your account any time as per determined frequency
- Fast- auto generated and sent direct to your email address, no need to wait for the postal mail
- Free access- through email or online banking
- Distribution- can be distributed to several authorised email recipients at the same time
- Eco friendly- saves trees and energy
- Convenient- review and print statements online anytime at your convenience
- Secure- reduces frauds
We at National Bank are committed to protect our customer's personal information and strive to maintain the privacy of your personal information as a good practice but also in line with the banker's duty of confidentiality as per the banking Act.
In order to ensure compliance with the various pieces of legislation and Acts and to facilitate the sending of e-statements to your email address in lieu of hard copies that you have hitherto been recieving, please sign the indemnity form attached.